How to Sell Art New as an Artist
Any user can resell used posters, but only artists with claimed portfolios can sell new inventory. Poster.Party provides artists with an easy way to sell with practically no seller fees.
Each order will give you your purchase price + estimated tax + the estimated card transaction fee back. You also will receive a shipping label ready to be slapped on your packaging at no cost to you.
- Login from the user icon on the top navigation bar
- Make sure you have claimed an artist portfolio
- Make sure you have a seller’s address and Stripe account linked in your settings
- If you would like international orders, certify international shipping for customs declarations on the same settings page
- Make sure the art you want to sell is already added to the community database and attributed to you
- Go to your artist inventory
- Find the art you would like to add new inventory to and click "add new inventory"
- Provide all the accurate information about the inventory you are selling, including any images of the specific edition
You will then find the inventory for sale on your artist store and that art’s details page. Your followers will be notified of the release on the feed.