How to edit information about art to the community database
Our community database of posters is a foundational source of information. Any user can edit posters in the community database to provide accurate encyclepedia-like information to others.
- Login from the user icon on the top navigation bar
- Search for the art you want to edit
- Click the edit button (pencil icon)
- Change any information or the image to be more accurate
- If changing the image: Upload a clear, cleanly cropped image of the poster
- If there are no correct results for the artist, click "add new artist"
- For "description", write about the poster itself and not any particular inventory for sale
- For "screenreader description", try to visually describe the art as if you were describing the art to somebody without sight
- Fill out the rest of the information to the best of your ability
You will receive a notification when a moderator approves or declines the edit. Thank you for keeping $Poster.Party’s information accurate for others to enjoy.